Pickleball combines elements of tennis, badminton, and table tennis. It is characterized by the low nets, wooden paddles, and quick-paced nature. Pickleball is a great workout and requires considerable athleticism as players must have the endurance and agility to move efficiently, but also have the finesse to perform spinning shots and tight ernes! All ages and levels are welcome to come enjoy this beautiful sport!
COURT RENTAL Requests Are Accepted but Final Confirmation Depends on Reopening Date
1. Email reservation ONLY - No Phone Reservation will be processed due to Smash still being closed at the moment
2. Please Email to firstname.lastname@example.org for Court Rental Requests
3. We will respond with a Tentative Confirmation to reserve your requested times
4. When the Reopen Date is announced, we will send a Final Confirmation
Week Day Court Rentals
We offer court rentals Monday to Friday from 10am to 4pm.
Court Rental Package
Purchase 10 hours of court time to get 10% off!
Evening and Weekend
We offer court rentals Monday to Friday from 4-9pm. Sat & Sunday from 10am-6pm.
*Please carefully read our Covid-19 guideline and Alberta.ca before your visit
Please wear a mask when you come in and go out of the facility.
Please come to this facility just 5 minutes before the booking time for avoiding crowds.
If you would like to book weekly over 3 months, we would like to have a contract with your group.
No shower or changing allowed.
Please change shoes at the entrance.
Please use sanitizer when you come in and go out.
Drop - In
Non Prime Time
Monday to Friday from 10am to 4pm.
Monday to Friday from 4-9pm.
Sat, Sun & Holidays from 10am-8pm.
1. Maximum 5 players per-court
2. Maximum 4 players active at one time per court
3. Non-active players must social distance at all times (3 metres)
4. Drop-in request may be limited due to occupancy limitations
5. Masking requirements remain in effect
6. You may be take turn to play for court usage